Gilgor's Revenge-Chapter1 Gilgor's Revenge-Chapter1

excellent

This one and the second part. Fab. Good work. They had a real atmosphere.

Do The Monkey Do The Monkey

50 hours?

I'll be honest i only looked at this because i got a scathing review from rastor on one of my animations..
So to "Do the Monkey"
This was very boring and badly paced. The art work was ugly and the animation was stiff. The music had quite a meanacing air and the whole thing was hypnotically awfull.
Rastor if you are going to go around acting as if you are the arbiter of taste for newgrounds at least have the good grace not to be a talentless retard.

- Mad World - - Mad World -

jesus

god that was depressing...we have just had a kid so that was a nasty emotional sucker punch!
top stuff!

Trix, not just for kids Trix, not just for kids

jesus..that was poor

and you have the balls to go slagging my stuff off..
it's a sad world

Jiggly Rampage 3 Jiggly Rampage 3

very good

that was top. I think the style is excellent. Iam confused and amused

3 cheers ! 3 cheers !

hahaha

ahhhhh, that was fantastic. Singing fruit..finally.. I started watching this with a frown and ended with a beaming smile..top stuff!

Barge of a 1000 Bullets Barge of a 1000 Bullets

Cool

Great paced action and story telling. Really like slomo bits. Felt like woo meets doom. Pump action shotguns are always cool. Outtakes were funny. Top stuff

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

yay!

Sweet. no facial tick left un wrinkled. Subtle animation. Good performances. can't beat a bit of demon execution. top marks.

Bleeg responds:

Thanks, wheatox.

Bush vs Stalin Bush vs Stalin

Go russia!

Russian music is excellent. Stalin looked great! The fight was unexpected and brilliantly executed. I found it very refreshing! Go Bears!
made me smile..and tha'ts good enough for me.

Harry meets Dumbledore Harry meets Dumbledore

made me laugh

yes, i hate potter, but this is pretty funny. I like the walking slowwwww gags. Pacing was cool. Yeah i laughed out loud!